These dice were said to have belonged to Langston the Great, a powerful necromancer who trained Garvid D’Ice in the dark arts. For 40 days and nights, Garvid would roll these dice in front of tombstones at the necromancy graveyard. Langston instructed Garvid that if the dice glowed, he would finally be able to perform a raising spell and once he had performed it successfully, he’d be finished with this training. Too bad no one told Garvid all the bodies in the cemetery had been raised already. On day 41, Garvid gave up and went out for ice cream instead.
It’s been said that under the right conditions, this Black Necromancer Crackle Sharp Edge Resin 7pc Dice Set has the power to raise the dead. But until we figure out the spell to make that happen, we’re going to continue using them to play our tabletop games.
- FREE Black Vegan Leather Rollacrit Dice Bag Included
- Black Necromancer Crackle Sharp Edge Resin 7pc Dice Set
- Seven-piece clear and black swirl with gold flakes dice set
- Gold inking
- d4 20mm
- d6 16mm
- d8 19mm
- d10 22mm
- d12 18mm
- d20 20mm
- d100 22mm
- Materials: Resin
- Supernatural Properties: Maybe?
- Hand Crafted
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- WARNING - SHARP OBJECTS - Sharp things are sharp! Be careful when handling these dice.