Did you know that a unicorn’s tears are pink? We didn’t either until we came across an old historical text about the legendary hero Garvid D’Ice, the Itchy, “Slayer” of the Elder Gods, and his encounter with the Unicorn King. Apparently, Garvid had been wandering in the Forest of Forgotten Ponies for three weeks before he ran into the Unicorn King. Garvid’s stench was so strong, it brought the Unicorn King to tears. Like terpenoids fossilize to amber, the tears chemically matured into copals and finally into dice in an instant! The Unicorn King allowed Garvid to gather these magic dice, mostly because unicorns really like to play tabletop games, but also because Garvid promised to take a shower as soon as possible. That was a win-win.
Don’t worry. No unicorns were harmed in the making of this Unicorn's Pink Tears Crackle Sharp Edge Resin 7pc Dice Set. We process the tears very humanely—by chopping onions in front of them. Once the onions are chopped and the tears dice are collected, we make the unicorns a tasty soup. The soup can be tasted in France and in most local diners.
- FREE Rollacrit Black Vegan Leather Dice Bag Included
- Unicorn's Pink Tears Crackle Sharp Edge Resin 7pc Dice Set
- Made with "real" unicorn tears
- Seven-piece pink/blue with blue-green flakes dice set
- Purple inking
- Seven-piece dice set
- d4 20mm
- d6 16mm
- d8 19mm
- d10 22mm
- d12 18mm
- d20 20mm
- d100 22mm
- Materials: Resin
- Made in China
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- WARNING - SHARP OBJECTS - Sharp things are sharp! Be careful when handling these dice.