To: Erin Zipperle, Rollacrit CEO
CC: ALL [Entire Internet]
From: Würfel the Dragon
Date: Monday, November 22, 2021
Subject: TOP SECRET Rollacrit PAX Unplugged Plans
I heard you were looking for an update on our plans for attending PAX Unplugged this year, so I put this together with my own two claws. Let’s keep this under wraps. (I can only assume CC means “Cease, Citizens,” and will NOT deliver to anyone else. I added everyone to the CC line so we keep our precious PAX secrets safe.)
Here’s what we’ve got so far:
- PAX Unplugged is December 10-12, 2021 at the Philadelphia Convention Center.
- We’re at booth 3407, right next to our best buds, Thirsty Dice.
- Speaking of Thirsty Dice, we’re hosting a pre-PAX Unplugged holiday shindig with them on December 9 at 6:30 p.m. at Thirsty Dice. There will be trivia, games, and an ugly sweater contest, plus we’re providing prize packs.
- Yes, you will need a ticket to get in, get one HERE
- In addition to our current Rollacrit merch, we’ll have FOUR new, face-melting, exclusive shirts available for purchase.
- Yes, we were able to get the Exclusive “Yellow Snow” D20s. They’ll be free when you spend $75 or more at the booth. Don’t worry, they’re sanitary. But you probably won’t want to put them in your mouth.
- Anyone that makes a purchase gets to compete in YAHTZEEDOME, a heads up roll off against a Rollacrit team member, with winners entered in a drawing for a free dice set.
- YAHTZEEDOME: Two people roll, one roll wins.
- We heard something about a “Cheese Whizard” photo op at the booth?
- We will be available for press opportunities and inquiries.
- Our BFF/press person Erica is scheduling via email@example.com.
- We don’t think we’re going to get approval from the health department for the Cheese Whizard’s dunk tank.
- The Robert Picardo lookalike has a conflict for this weekend and won’t be able to appear at the booth.
- Kyle said if you were serious about hosting a panel, it would have to be more than you performing your parody song, “Dice Dice Baby,” no matter how many backup dancers you bring.
Please don’t forget to pack your snacks; we don’t think they’ll have Marillenknödel for sale and we cannot have a repeat of the game night incident…
See you December 10...or 9th if you're cool.