You know what's fun about hexes? Witches love them... in more ways than one. The last witch we met, Elsbeth the Terrible (who was actually really nice, but that's another story), would only cast spells if she rolled a high number on her attack die. That was really considerate.
Witches aside, it also turns out that hexes also make excellent design motifs. Exhibit A: the Gen Con Hex Sweatshirt. See how cool it looks with Genevieve looking adorable in the center? It's perfect for humans, elves, gnomes, and, yes, even witches.
- Gen Con Hex Sweatshirt
- Official Rollacrit merchandise
- 100% cotton face
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
- Tightly knit 3-end fleece
- Side-seamed construction
- Self-fabric patch on the back
- Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
- Blank product sourced from Pakistan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.