Gen Con 1968 was a blast. If you weren't there, you don't have to worry about missing out because we have this shirt. Sure, it's not as epic as the actual event, but it is a pretty cool shirt.
Such an important event deserves to be commemorated in an equally important (and stylish) outfit. Show how much you love Gen Con with this Gen Con Indianapolis Jogger.
- Gen Con Indianapolis Jogger
- Official Rollacrit merchandise
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
- Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
- Tapered fit
- Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
- 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
- Elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
- Blank product sourced from El Salvador or Honduras
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.